Food and Drink
- locally produced and home cooked food
- served lunchtimes from 12 to 2pm and evenings from 6 to 8pm (Tuesday to Saturday)
- choice of traditional family roasts on Sunday - lunchtime only (no food on Sunday evening)
- ample portions and a good selection of desserts
- best to book to avoid disappointment
- children and pooches welcome
Here is a flavour of the food we find very popular with customers.
We offer pub favourites such as Bangers and Mash and Fish and Chips. We also serve delicious traditional dishes including chicken breast in a white wine sauce, liver and bacon and fishcakes.
Our desserts include a very special bread and butter pudding, chocolate brownies or apple crumble all with custard, cream or icecream.
On Sundays you can expect a traditional roast of beef, pork or lamb served with roasties, Yorkshire puds and seasonal vegetables.